16.9.12

#Sketch - What Olivia Did

I'm really bad a sketching people, and faces in particular, so I chose a random photo of a well known blogger I follow called Olivia (What Olivia Did) where the face is covered with sunnies! Didn't do anything too interesting with the fill colours but this was one of my first sketch attempts so what can I say!



Desperately need to learn the different brush tools for shadowing and stuff, and am learning how to fill with texture/patterns, though on Pixelmator I've heard this can only be done using a clipping mask BOOO! So far I am thoroughly enjoying this Bamboo Wacom tablet, as is everyone who's had a try. I can't remember if I mentioned, but I bought it on Amazon for a mere £27.00! It was 'Like New' but as far as I'm aware it had never been used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment